Today's sales hit 6000. They were all so -.-" while I was the only one who hahaha and hehehehe all the way. As happy as a lark was I. I thought it was quite a breakthrough. Anyway, ystd we only got 4000 plus. Today's a 2000+ more, wasnt that good enough? But according to them, they had actually expected a 5-digit sales for today. HAHAHA. They must be dreaming. But, who knows. Everyone says that the business in Parkway is one of the best compared to the other outlets.
Anyway, the BATA guy didnt come. I was damn bored, doing my strawberries. Nothing to look or admire at. Okok, I'm indirectly refering to him. Haha. He's really cute! He looks like Korean, and a lil' of John(from Tension. That cute tiny-eyes guy!). But Mel said he doesnt. Hmm. He has a good fashion sense as it can be seen from his attire everyday(except today. =() Aww. Actually I think I admire guys who dress good and present themselves well. Even if he has a not-so-presentable face, I think he would still be consider under my cute category. Whaha. I'm sick.
HATE TT MEIPING! I requested to leave early, around 9, tmr(which is Christmas Eve,hello.) and got a scolding from Meiping. Okay, not exactly a scolding, just replying me in a very buay song and rude tone. She was like, "Do you know that you are working?" Then I was like, "Yar I know, but this gathering(I told her it's a family gathering at my aunt's place.) is very impt. It's once a year and I'd be very rude if i dont attend." Then she glared at me for a second before replying rudely,"You go and call Trivian and tell her yourself. I dont know."
Damn idiotic bloody pig! For other jobs there're at least some increment in their pay on such festivals! But mine?? A pathetic $3.50. Damnit. I QUIT! I'm goin to call Trivian tmr! Okay, but 1stly, I want to request to go to Forum. I think that it wld be quite fun to be tending a choco shop with mel. Wheee!